Terms and conditions
In accordance with the Law 2004-575, of June 21th, on Confidence in the Digital Economy (“Confiance dans l’économie numérique”), the following is the identification data of the company that owns the domain “portecamargue.com””:
- Corporate name: Porte de Camargue
- Tax ID: 39825336900027
- Share capital: 15 000 €
- Intra-community VAT number: FR95499751626
- Registered office: 15 rue Noguier- 13200 Arles
- Telephone: +(33) 0490189792
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- The user is solely responsible for the use of the services, links and hypertext included on this website. “Porte de Camargue” is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of said material.
Nor “Porte de Camargue” or any other party involved in the creation, production or supply of this website will be responsible for the damages, costs, losses or direct responsibilities nor the indirect or punitive unforeseen events that could occur due to the access or use of this website.
“Porte de Camargue” does not guarantee the accuracy of the material contained on this website. Also, “Porte de Camargue” will not be responsible for the damages or virus that could infect your computer or any other device of yours due to the use or download of any material on the website.
All the audio-visual material, trademarks or any element subject to intellectual or industrial property included on this website belongs to “Porte de Camargue”, or has enough rights for its use. The reproduction of said material is only allowed exclusively for personal use and any unauthorised modification, copy, rental, loan, transmission or diffusion is strictly prohibited.